How We Work
Our program is based on the latest Malaysian Secondary School Standard Curriculum (KSSM). We help students who are preparing for their PT3 and SPM.
Studying late at night or early in the morning? It does not matter because you can drop your questions anytime of the day.
We operate on Google Classroom. Once you registered, we will invite you into our classroom. We limit the number of students in a group for optimum learning experience.
Each classroom will have a dedicated tutor to answer all your questions. Rest assured that our experienced tutors are here to help you.
- Our program runs from January to end of November (for SPM) / January to end of October (for PT3)
- Student can join the program anytime but we highly recommend joining at the start of the year
- Access to Google Classroom is required to communicate with our tutor. You will need a Google account to sign in.
- Program fee varies according to subjects. Fee is collected on a quarterly basis (every THREE months)
- 10 days free trial (Please note that exercise materials will only be provided after trial period)
Screenshot from our Google Classroom
Frequently Asked Questions
Exercise books which we feel can help students. They are available in the market but we provide them for free as part of our program.
There will be no scheduled online classes. We value active learning and we answer students’ questions. However, we do not conduct lessons.
Students will be invited to join our Google Classroom. They can access Google Classroom either through browser or the app. Learn more here.
At the moment we only accept bank transfer. Once you complete the registration, we will send you an email on the payment details.
Fee is collected quarterly (January, April, July, October). Payment shall be made before the 7th of the respective month.
Fee will be pro-rated in the first quarter you joined. Say if you join in February, we will collect the fee for February and March only. For subsequent months, fee will be collected on a quarterly basis
You will not be refunded if you drop out from our program.
We strive to provide a good learning experience for the students. While on the Google Classroom platform,
- Ask questions relevant to the study subject only
- No profanity
- Off-topic messages may be removed
- Our tutors do not do your homework for you. However, they will guide you if you have questions
- Please be considerate to other students. Do not spam irrelevant messages.
Failure to adhere to our rules may result in removal from the program.
Ideally, our tutor will try to answer as soon as possible. You can expect no longer than 2 days.